We invite you to check the highlights and lectures in the ICT 2018 scientific programme.
Prevention and treatment of thromboembolic events is therefore a main issue in medicine.Recently, a strong boost in this field came from the introduction of new antithrombotic agents whose use is expanding with the need of more information by real-life studies.
Thus, this International Congress on Thrombosis is an important venue to compare clinical experiences and learn new advances in basic and pharmacological sciences.
Do not miss very interestig lectures as Cancer & Thrombosis or Arterial Thrombosis and many more.
Cancer and Thrombosis
Chairs: A. Falanga (Italy) and A. Kakkar (United Kingdom)
1. Search for occult cancer in patients with unprovoked VTE
M. Righini (Switzerland)
2.Controversies in the management of cancer associated thrombosis
A. Kakkar (UK)
3. The role of biomarkers for assessing the risk of CAT
J. Thaler (Austria)
4. The role of NOACs
W. Ageno (Italy)
Chairs: R. Marcucci (Italy) and A. Rubboli (Italy)
1. Stable CAD in AF patients on NOACs
M. Lettino (Italy)
2. AF, PCI and triple therapy: which antiplatelet drug should be discontinued
R. Storey (United Kingdom)
3. Risk of AMI and stroke in women on hormonal therapy
B. Brenner (Israel)
4. Ischemic stroke while on NOACs
D. Toni (Italy)
5. Optimal duration of dual antiplatelet therapy: still a dilemma?
A. Rubboli (Italy)
Don’t let go the opportunity to participate in the 25th International Congress on Thrombosis 2018
For more information please visit: www.thrombosis2018.org